I'm lucky enough to work near one of the two Cottonbabies stores and love to go in and look at the new designs and patterns.
Today I stumbled across the GroVia all in one cloth diaper.
I was familiar with GroVia's hybrid system:
Hybrid in Snap - OR - Hybrid in Hook & Loop
but I had no idea that they had released this new all in one style:
Since Hannah is WAY out of the newborn size, lets talk about the one size option:
- It features soft organic cotton, and the side tabs are super stretchy for a comfortable fit.
- The first difference you notice is the adjustable side snap feature as compared to the more mainstream snap placement that we see in the Newborn option:
Side Snapped One Size - VS - Front Snapped Newborn
- Even though the side snap design means that the diaper tabs are touching the baby, they are lined with soft cotton and there is no PUL or snaps touching your baby.
- The one size adjustment comes from a snap down rise that we're familiar with.
- The soaker is sewn in (NO STUFFING!!) and is extra long so that you can adjust for extra absorbency where you need it. There is a snap in booster (doubler) that snaps on the underside of the soaker so, again, no snaps are touching your baby.
I love the idea of a long soaker that is sewn or snapped in on one side. I've noticed a few brands embracing this idea (similar brands: SoftBums or BumGenius' new FreeTime). We must have finally complained enough about how annoying stuffing your diapers can be.
If you dislike the look of multiple snaps on your baby's cloth diapers, a side snap design like GroVia's All in One cloth might be a more visually pleasing option for you.
It currently comes in nine great colors/patterns:
Cosmos - Ice
Mod Flower - Nature
Owls - Planes
Surf - Vanilla
For more information, please check out GroVia's website:
To find a retailer near you or online:
Product images from www.gro-via.com/