I figured that the best way to celebrate
Hannah turning 1.5 years old
would be to have a little giveaway.
Since every online retailer is currently sold out of the Albert print from BumGenius,
and I just happen to have a brand new Albert FreeTime Diaper,
I thought I'd save someone from waiting on a backorder list,
and just send it to them directly - for free.
- 3×3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit.
- One step cloth diaper - no stuffing!
- Two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumGenius fit every time!
- Gentle leg elastic contains the mess!
- Semi-attached inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most.
- Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The "no-stuff" system with semi-attached inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. One-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.
Only the Best for Your Baby
The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away.
- Fasten hook tabs to laundry tabs on slot cover.
- Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bumGenius detergent.
- Extra rinse. Line Dry.
- No laundry additives. No fabric softeners.
- Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is not a sponsored giveaway - I purchased this diaper with my own money.