Most of the juices I make have very little prep required - a quick wash, maybe chopping an apple - but this juice required a little more. But it was worth it to try Sweet Potato Juice!
Watch my video below to see the ingredients,
the juicing process, and Hannah's toddler taste test.
High Maintenance 'Orange' Juice
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 2 Oranges
- 4 Carrots
- 1" Ginger - optional
- Wash all ingredients.
- Peel the sweet potato and oranges.
- Seed and quarter the bell pepper.
- Optional - Remove carrot tops (but you CAN juice them!)
- Optional - Peel the ginger.
- Juice all ingredients and enjoy!
- Makes 2 servings.
Make sure you're following me on Pinterest,
and pin the recipe card below for future reference:
We bought a Breville Juice Fountain Compact